“Why are there trees I never walk under but large and melodious thoughts descend upon me?” – Walt Whitman
A bitter, alarming storm blew up the river and through the village a few weeks ago. Swaths of trees were felled in an instant, looking like a gaggle of giants [...]
Copyright 2010-2013 Andrea Cordonier
Thanks for your interest in Habicurious. I'm really glad you stopped by.
Be an angel and remember that all materials on this site are copyright protected.
Contact me at andrea[at]habicurious[dot]com to:
- share my photos or writing;
- guest blog on Habicurious.com;
- invite me to guest blog on your site;
- to chat about other collaborations.
Habicurious on Twitter
- Fragrant memories of the places we've lived are intoxicating: http://t.co/9s4mseub4WMonday, 06.17.13 12:37
- Anybody who says perfection doesn't exist is lying: Perfectly Beautiful http://t.co/Zpz0cjQjWIWednesday, 06.12.13 11:54
- The Dionne Quintuplets story never gets old: Welcome to Quintland http://t.co/2IuTM4vnkhWednesday, 06.12.13 00:55
- Great (and fun!): Urban camping fad sees partyers roughing it in parking lots http://t.co/R0aBlmV9p0Monday, 06.10.13 15:17
- 10 startuppers are coming to Seattle to party in this sweet mansion (and maybe build their businesses too): http://t.co/znQ52DDRBpSunday, 06.09.13 11:16
- Home Tweet Home: A House in SF with Its Own Twitter Feed http://t.co/tigiuYtALK >@TechReviewSunday, 06.09.13 10:38
- RT @MarkCherrington: Put me on the street-no supports/means, uncompassionate govt. In a month I'd be in jail or dead. Wouldn't recognize my…Saturday, 06.08.13 11:12
- Another one bites the dust: West Texas Oilfield Town Runs Out of Water http://t.co/qlyllpGJ6P via @TexasTribuneSaturday, 06.08.13 10:53
- Advice for the Creative: Nobody Tells This to Beginners, He Says http://t.co/DOBbVl6vVFFriday, 06.07.13 19:47
- RT @sarahdrinkwater: Londoners, always wondered which gangs are in your neighbourhood? Luckily, someone put this My Map together http://t.c…Friday, 06.07.13 11:13